To make creating multilingual websites easier, django-parler 1.0 has just been released! This package allows creating translatable user data, by translating Django model fields.
The release includes full documentation, and a few other awesome features:
- Python 3 support
- Caching translations for performance
- Prefetch support for performance
- Support translatable slugs
- Switch the language of the current page easily.
- Easy migration for projects that used django-hvad before.
- ORM methods for filtering translated models.
This is also the base for the next release of django-fluent-pages and django-fluent-contents, which also have multilingual support in git.